Need Assistance?We are here to assist you in a time of temporary crisis or emergency situation. Each and every day, we are working to fight hunger here in Dare County. If you are in need of food, you may shop for a predetermined supply of food by coming into the Beach Food Pantry located at 4007 North Croatan Highway in Kitty Hawk. We are open Monday through Friday from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., except for legal holidays. Call 252-261-2756 if you need to verify operating hours. We strive to provide a combination of food items which include pantry staples and, when available, fresh vegetables, frozen items, and dairy. We provide as many healthy and nutritional items as we can as well. It is our firm belief that healthy eating and well-rounded food choices are so very important in today's busy households. Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs and we will try our very best to accommodate them. We do have some guidelines for you to follow though. Please read them over and make sure that you are prepared when you come to visit us. Remember, the wonderful folks who serve you when we are open are all community volunteers and cannot make any exceptions to the guidelines. If you have any questions or feel that an exception should be made, contact us at 252-261-2756 or at email@example.com.
BEACH FOOD PANTRY SERVICE GUIDELINESThe following are guidelines for using the services of the Beach Food Pantry that MUST be met:
- You MUST be a Dare County Resident. (Residents of other counties need to obtain services in their county of residence.) To find a Food Bank outside of Dare County but in Northeastern North Carolina, click here. To find a Food Bank in other parts of North Carolina or the United States, click here.
- You MUST show a photo ID with a valid address and proof of Dare County residency. Proof of Dare County residence may include a valid Driver's License, Utility Bill, Tax Bill, Bank Statement, or Lease. Address identification must be current.
- You need to complete and sign the forms provided to you in their entirety prior to service. This includes, but is not limmited to: name, address, phone, date of birth, race, and employment status for all household members being served.
- You can ONLY make four (4) visits per year.
- You MUST wait a minimum of 30 days between visits.
- We serve based upon household.
- The Beach Food Pantry reserves the right to reject service based on these guidelines and Pantry rules to anyone at anytime.
- Additional services may be obtained from the Dare County Department of Social Services or Interfaith Community Outreach.