Volunteering at the Beach Food Pantry is easy and rewarding. There are numerous volunteer opportunities available for adults, teens, and groups throughout the year. We would love to have you join our crew - for a day or many!
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Morning Volunteers - Help Sort, Stock and Ready the Pantry for Serving Clients
- Afternoon Volunteers - Lead Volunteers from 16 Local Churches Coordinate Volunteers from their Respective Congregations to Serve Clients
- Retail Donation Volunteers - Pick up food from local super markets (requires mandatory training, valid driver's license, and ability to lift 50 pounds).
- Teens - If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 and would like to assist us at the Beach Food Pantry, we want to hear from you! We are interested in developing a program that will best fit your busy school and activities schedule. Your feedback will be invaluable as we develop the program and we will arrange a date and time for you to join us. Volunteer activities include pantry organization, stocking shelves, and general administrative and upkeep tasks. This is a great way to give back and support your local community!
- Volunteer Together - If your Family, Girl or Boy Scout Pack, School Group, Youth Group, Club or Sports Team would like to volunteer at the Beach Food Pantry - contact us to schedule a specific date and time.
For more information regarding volunteer opportunities at the Pantry, contact us at (252) 261-2756.